Arrlux Titan Series Street Light
01.Electrical/ Key Components/ Controls
- 120-277VAC and 347-480VAC and 12-24VDC available.
- Standard maximum surge protection to 20kV/10kA per ANSI/IEEE C62.41.2-2002.
- High quality LEDs, driver and components, e.g. MOLEX, WAGO connectors.
- Multiple smart lighting control options are available, e.g. photocell, motion sensor,
- 3-pin/ 5-pin/ 7-pin photocell are available for light level adjustments.
- Die cast aluminum housing.
- Modular design allows for easy installation, replacement and maintenance. This
design also creates a chimney effect which provides exceptional thermal
- Tool-less entry to driver compartment.
- IK08 rated.
- Meets 3G vibration per ANSI C136.31-2010
- Side-entry mounting.
0, +/-2.5, +/-5 degree of titling angle adjustment.
- Adjustable for 1 5/8-2 3/8″(42mm-60mm) O.D. tenon.
Brackets are available for different installations.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted 100μm thickness.
- Meets a 1000-hour salt spray certification per ASTM B117/ ISO 9227:2012.
- Standard colors: Grey, Black, Bronze and White
05.LED ＆ OPTICAL ASSEMBLY
- Each PCB are mounted with a TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) to protect the
LEDs from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
High-uniformity LED optics are constructed of durable optical polycarbonate that is
impact and UV resistant.
- The metal plate provides double protection for the LED light engine and prolongs LED
- Over 20 optical lenses are available for virtually any application.
- Each LED module are 100% tested prior to assembly which is IP67 rated